With fall finally here, the weather has started to cool down a bit & it is the perfect time to try an autumn cocktail!
A White Russian Cocktail is made from vodka, coffee liqueur & milk or cream and served over ice – so simple and perfect for coffee lovers!
• 2 ounces vodka
• 2 ounces Kahlua, coffee liqueur
• 2 ounces heavy cream
• 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• chocolate sauce, optional
• whipped cream for garnish if desired
• Add vodka, Kahlúa and cream to a cocktail shaker.
• Add pumpkin pie spice and cover.
• Shake vigorously.
• Drizzle chocolate syrup inside a chilled glass.
• Fill about half way with ice.
• Pour Pumpkin Spice White Russian over ice.
• Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Enjoy the autumn time!