Another award in less than a week! The Sunshine blogger award! Wow!
What can I say?!
Thank you sweet Minaxi of https://gameplanhappilyeverafter.wordpress.com/ for nominating me again 🙂
Rules for the sunshine blogger award
- Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven wonderful bloggers and write eleven questions for them to answer.
Let’s start by answering Minaxi’s questions
- Favorite vacation place (which you have been/ in bucket list)
Italy is my favorite country to be on a vacation. Every city in Italy is amazing, I could be in Tuscany on a wine tasting day, or wandering the streets of Rome, or in an island like Capri; I wouldn’t be any happier.
As for my bucket list, Prague is definitely on the top as I have mentioned in a previous post https://majatraveling.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/one-day/
- Top of your wish list currently? (can be anything)
LOVE (with big capital letters)
- A person/memory/possession you are proud of the most in your life
The memories of my grandpa whom I lost on 31 of October 2013 the day of my birthday, he died after an illness. The memories of my quality time with him since my childhood are my cherished possessions.
- Three qualities that define you (you can list more if you want)
Honesty, positivity and love of life.
- One weird fact about yourself(it must be weird)
Weird? That is really hard to tell…. so really really really I have found nothing (and I have thought for a while about this question but.. nothing) 🙂
- What can rebound you from sadness? That makes you feel better on a bad day
It could be anything like playing with a child or a pet, a walk in nature, Zumba, reading a positive article, remembering a trip, talking about my passion “traveling”, listening to a good track with positive vibes,…
- Would you change anything about you? If so what trait?
Actually, I would never change anything about me. I love myself just the way I am.
“There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.” ― Steve Maraboli
- What is the one thing that turns you off totally?
Lying and being unfair.
- When do you usually write? Like do you have any specific time daily for writing?
Whenever I am inspired; I don’t have any specific time or place for writing.
I can tell you when I can never write: when I am in a bad mood!
- What posts do you wish to see more in blogosphere?
I would like more posts about success stories, positive ones that promote peace and love. I think we need that kind of posts in the world we’re living in.
- All time favorite movie? (more than one is also fine. I understand :D)
Let me think about this one 😀
Well, I have more than one! I’m the “romantic comedy movie” type of girl, I do tend to prefer this kind of light positive ones.
I have watched “Eat Pray Love” several times (mentioned in here https://majatraveling.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/eat-pray-love-2/ )
And I also like “Hitch” movie (which I can never get tired of watching) 😀
As for my 11 questions for the 11 bloggers:
1-What was your biggest motivation to start a blog?
2-What’s your DREAM in life?
3-Describe yourself in 5 words.
4-Which vacation place is on your bucket list? And why?
5-How do you keep yourself “HAPPY”?
6-Who’s your role model in life? And why?
7-Who’s your favorite writer?
8-What’s your favorite book?
9-If you were given the opportunity to spend a day with a celebrity, who would you chose?
10-If you were given a super power, what it would be and what would you do with it?
11-What’s your favorite quote in life?
And here are the 11 bloggers I chose for the Sunshine Blogger award